THINKING THIN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Claire Sweeney's 'PERFECT FIT' dvd

2 posters

Go down

Claire Sweeney's 'PERFECT FIT' dvd Empty Claire Sweeney's 'PERFECT FIT' dvd

Post  Nbgal Tue Jun 08, 2010 2:08 am

I bought this dvd…yes, another one! Lol…and it's a great dvd to have because it's not that intense. It's more for toning and stretching then for cardio, but that’s how I see it.
The workouts are 5 minutes each, you can make up your own routine or you can choose if you want a 15 minute workout, 20 minutes, 30 minutes, etc or a full 1 hours workout. I have been choosing the 1 hour option, just because I am not new to exercise and my body needs that little push.

If you are new to exercise I would suggest watching the dvd first and then going through each 5 minute workout. You can find out what exercises you can manage and ones that you can't. I have trouble with my knees so if they are really bad then the lunges are completely out for me and when they do the lunging exercises I do some jogging. If my knees are not that bad then I will only go down a little bit of the way so I don't put pressure on my knees.

This dvd is designed with Weight Watchers in mind. To get the full effects I suggest choosing their food plan as well. The dvd comes with a food booklet which will tells you how many points is in each meal. You can find out how many points you are allowed in a day on the internet. I think mine is about 27 but I am not on their food plan I am just sticking with the exercises for now.

Claire Sweeney's 'PERFECT FIT' dvd 51ZG2PNAQWL._SL500_AA300_

Nbgal
Admin

https://thinkingthin.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Claire Sweeney's 'PERFECT FIT' dvd Empty Re: Claire Sweeney's 'PERFECT FIT' dvd

Post  Teaser Wed Jan 18, 2012 1:57 am

I wish I could watch Clare Sweeny there is something about her that annoys me lol
Teaser
Teaser

Back to top Go down