THINKING THIN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nbgal's Exercise Routine 2011

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Nbgal's Exercise Routine 2011  Empty Nbgal's Exercise Routine 2011

Post  Nbgal Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:06 am

I am in desperate need of motivation to exercise at the moment. I have not done any exercise for over a week and the last exercise I did was the 'Just Dance' Wii game…which I have finally realised is boring unless you do it with friends.

I do have plenty of exercise dvds and Wii Fit games but I find that after a while I get bored with them and lose interest. I lost a lot of my weight through jogging on my treadmill. A friend sent me a routine which consisted of walking for 5 minutes to warm up, then to jog for 60 seconds, walk for 90 seconds and then repeat the same routine for 20 minutes. Before I knew it I was jogging for 11 minutes without a break which I thought I would never do. The routine did say that it would make you jog for 20 minutes without stopping but I just couldn't get to that goal, I felt exhausted after 11 minutes.

After having my treadmill for over a year it finally stopped working and I was gutted, unfortunately my room isn't that big so my treadmill was in the way a lot. I finally got rid of it and then had the urge to get back on the thing. I do have a small storage room which is currently full of rubbish so I will be sorting through that and donating a lot of my items to a charity organisation. Once those items are out of the way I shall be buying a new treadmill to place in there with a few other exercise items so that I can work out in my own little mini gym.

If anyone has any good tips on exercises that are fun please let me know….

Becky ~ Admin
x

Last edited by Nbgal on Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:16 am; edited 2 times in total

Nbgal
Admin

https://thinkingthin.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Nbgal's Exercise Routine 2011  Empty Re: Nbgal's Exercise Routine 2011

Post  Nbgal Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:59 am

So far my exercise this week has been ZILCH….it's only Wednesday so I am thinking that if I can start exercising tonight that means I can get 3 days worth of exercises in before the weigh in on Saturday. My eating is no problem, that’s still ok and I am drinking mostly Water all day so again that’s no worries. Just need to get off my butt.

Becky ~ Admin
x

Nbgal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nbgal Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:15 am

I started to note down my body blitz exercises the other night, but when I tried to do them without actually watching the dvd I couldn't keep track on what speed I was meant to be going at. I think I worked harder then the dvd tells you to so before half way through the workout I was knackered. I have the dvd in the machine ready for when I get home…I hope I can stick it out and do it…got to keep thinking it is only 40 minutes of my life and that’s nothing.

Becky ~ Admin
x

Nbgal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nbgal Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:57 am

I finally managed to do my Body Blitz dvd after work yesterday…thought it was going to kill me, but didn't give up and carried it out for 40 minutes. I felt my face getting more red by the minute Embarassed . I hope I can go home tonight and do it again because clearly leaving it for weeks makes me feel like Im going to die LMAO Suspect .
The only bad thing I did was eat first and then do the workout…not a good move. Will make sure I don't eat first this time Smile

Becky ~ Admin
x

Nbgal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nbgal Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:28 am

Well I managed to do my workout dvd again yesterday Smile I put Lady Gaga on my laptop and blasted the music out whilst doing my warm up, cardio, body blitz tone and cool down.
Again I thought I was going to give up halfway through but I didn't. I was going to only do the workout 3 times this week but might try and get in about 4-5 days worth.
My legs and stomach muscles are hurting the most and it even hurts going down the stairs, I guess that’s one way to prove that its working.
I'm hoping I will get home and have the same motivation as I have had these last couple of days

Becky ~ Admin
x

Nbgal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nbgal Thu Mar 18, 2010 2:22 am

Well for some reason I still have motivation, god knows where it came from but I did my workout again yesterday, even though I was so close to getting my Pj's on and just chilling out.
It was tough but I hope it gets easier if I keep it up.
My muscles in my legs are killing me but I have to push through the pain lol

Becky ~ Admin
x

Nbgal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Teaser Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:15 am

I would love that motivation to keep me going Sad x
Teaser
Teaser

Back to top Go down

Post  Nbgal Fri Mar 19, 2010 2:48 am

It took me a while to get it hun Sad over 2 weeks in fact. My back problem didn't help at all but since doing my workout my back hasn't bothered me so much. I guess it's helping my muscles which is great.
I did my exercise dvd again, Thursday, after work. Got home, changed and started. I skipped past all the talking that the trainers do and just went straight into the next routine, usually I get to catch my breathe whilst they are talking about the next move, but I just couldn't wait and thought I could handle it.
It wasn't as difficult as the previous days so I think it's getting easier.
I hope I can do it tonight and then Saturday morning before I head to Swindon, I don’t want to go more then 1 or 2 days without doing the dvd because I will suffer big time.

Becky ~ Admin
x

Nbgal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Teaser Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:57 am

I can't wait to be back on my feet and be getting back to rights but poxy ankle has made me in to a grumpy cow as I can feel my whole body expanding Sad x
Teaser
Teaser

Back to top Go down

Post  Nbgal Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:35 am

I didn't do my exercise on Friday, Saturday or Sunday. I should have done my workout on Sunday really but I just fancied a lazy day. I didn't have any alcohol this weekend again, nor did I pig out so I guess that's not too bad. I will be getting home and making sure I do my exercises Smile

Claire - Don't panic too much, you can't help it so you have to just make sure you stick to your eating plan and don't get eat any bad food each day. Try and do some upper body exercises as at least that way you are still burning fat.

Becky ~ Admin

Nbgal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Teaser Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:55 am

Good girl Smile keeping up with your DVD Smile

x
Teaser
Teaser

Back to top Go down

Post  Nbgal Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:09 am

Well the exercise dvd is still being used Smile I did the workout again when I got home, got in from work and just didn't even think about it, I do get the 'ah I can't be bothered' just as I get into it, but once it speeds up a little I feel like I can't stop lmao.
I still feel tired afterwards and the great thing about working out is that I don't feel like eating much.
I haven't even cheated and tried to weigh myself before Saturday either, which is unlike me. I have to keep remembering that a loss of 1lb would be great then I won't feel so bad if I haven't lost more.
FINGERS CROSSED FOR SATURDAY Smile
Becky ~ Admin
x

Nbgal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Teaser Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:13 am

Good girl making me feel good thinking that one of us is doing the exercise Smile

Keep it up Smile

x

And P.S. FINGERS CROSSED !! Smile x
Teaser
Teaser

Back to top Go down

Post  Nbgal Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:14 am

Thanks Claire Very Happy I'm trying Smile
I did my workout again last night, really wanted to get in and just chill out but once I got into my exercise gear I was away Smile, I only really need to use the dvd 3 times a week, but I did 4 times last week and I am going to try and do 5 times this week, just because I don't get any other exercise but walking to work.

Becky ~ Admin
x

Nbgal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Teaser Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:46 am

Well now you are in the swing you will be fine Smile keep going Smile x
Teaser
Teaser

Back to top Go down

Post  Nbgal Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:34 pm

I had no intention of exercising today, the 4 days this week were enough, however I have managed an 80 minute walk, from Brentford to Chiswick. My legs were aching, it took 40 minutes there and 40 minutes back. Smile

Nbgal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Teaser Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:09 pm

Good going Smile x
Teaser
Teaser

Back to top Go down

Post  Nbgal Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:36 am

All this week I have been doing my Body Blitz dvd after work, It still knackers me out lol. I am thinking of doing an 80 minute walk each day next week after work to see if that ups my weight loss...Don't really want to go more then a few days without doing my Body Blitz dvd though as it will kill me when I do it again so might mix it up a bit and one day do Body Blitz and the next day do my 80 minute walk.

Nbgal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Teaser Sat Apr 03, 2010 5:13 am

So wish we lived closer ! I would come on that walk with you Smile x when I have dumped the crutches : )x
Teaser
Teaser

Back to top Go down

Post  Nbgal Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:31 pm

I wish you did too hun Sad I think we would both be a size 10 by now Smile considering that we are both determined to do it, as long as we keep up with this forum we can motivate each other Very Happy

Well I am knackered, really tired. I spent all weekend in Swindon and since I didn't have my exercise dvd there I couldn't do it. The thing is I did the workout on Friday and managed 5 days of the dvd last week, but for some reason when I did it tonight I felt really exhausted. I'm guessing that the reason is sitting down all weekend with Freddie in my arms, not much moving about. I only really managed a 30 minute walk and that was it.

Nbgal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Teaser Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:34 pm

At least you got to do it Wink
x
Teaser
Teaser

Back to top Go down

Post  Nbgal Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:54 am

Yeah, but it didn't feel like I burned anything off.
Oh well, at least I am getting to know what my body can and can't handle. I cut certain things out of my body blitz dvd. I think in total I cut out 2 exercises, one of them because it hurt my arms and the other because it hurt my back. I was going to do my 80 minute walk after work this week but the weather is rubbish and I don't really want to be heading to Chiswick in the rain. Might be an idea for the Summer though Smile
Once I head home the dvd will be back on again and my workout will be done.

Nbgal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Teaser Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:34 am

I can't wait to get my ankle back up and working and taking a walk every night may ware the kids out as well Smile x
Teaser
Teaser

Back to top Go down

Post  Nbgal Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:36 am

It will make you feel so much better when you can get back to exercising, I have 47/48 lbs to lose, just to get down to 10 stone, it's really going to bug me, It looks like this year will consist of constant dieting and exercise Sad and hardly any alcohol…now that’s just not right LMAO

Nbgal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Teaser Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:42 am

No but if it gets you to where you want to be ? then so be it - I did it for years to get to this size Smile eek x
Teaser
Teaser

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next